Join Stoketravel at one of the best rolling surfcamps in Europe you can ever imagine, you don’t have to worry about anything other than the tempature of your beer and how tanned your skin gets.
Enjoy the hot sand under your feet, the warm wind in your fuzzy hair, the good looking surf instructors and surf in the best seas France and Spain has to offer.
Sounds good right? See you there!
Basically we'll be chasing the waves and the biggest kicks. At the end of the days we'll retreat to whichever surf camp is the closest, set up the tents and cook dinner. We'll drink some beers and trade stories. We'll decide whether we want to go and party, or not, and once the night is done, whichever we chose to do we know we'll be waking up and cruising the coast looking for more waves.
Doesn't that sound just amazing!?
Three healthy and hearty meals a day: continental breakfasts and fry-ups, sandwich lunches on the beach, for dinner- stir-fry's, pastas and Barbecues.
Meet us in San Sebastian by plane, train, bus or car. Pick up from in front of the Kursaal Opera house. Stoketravel will take you to the best surf spots you can ever think of in Europe.
If you are staying at our surf camp in Zarautz, hop on the surfari from there.
The address of the campsite: Gran Camping Zarauz (Barrio Talaimendi, S/N 20800 Zarautz, Guipúzcoa, Spain), 10kms from San Sebastian, Basque Country, Spain
There are two different packages:
For beginners it’s recommend to take the all-inlusive option includes surf lessons and all the surf equipment.
Advanced surfers with your own equipment we’ll recommend you the basic package.
– 3 Day Surfari – without board & lessons € 180,-
– 6 Day Surfari – without board & lessons € 360,-
– 3 Day Surfari – with board & lesson € 210,-
– 6 Day Surfari – with board & lesson € 420,-
Includes of both packages:
- 3 meals a day (vegetarian available)
- Transport with the stoke bus to different surf spots in Spain and France (daily base).
- Sleeping at diffrent spots each night with tents, air mattresses and sleeping bags.
- We’ll travelling with an amazing Stoke Surf bus and take you to the best surf spots every day for your level of experience (as promised).
- With the all-inlc. option. 2 hours of lessons with experienced surf instructor. (every day after breakfast)
- Optional daily add-on of of 10€/day for unlimited beer and sangria. (High recommended)
There are no reviews for this Surf Camp yet.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Van Surfari Spain & France